Aladdin Tickets 2019
Lots of magazines evaluated the Aladdin musical mostly with unanimous positive reviews. Thus, “USA Today”, “Time Magazine” mentioned how magical the show was.
Many American cities, especially big ones as New York and San Francisco got inspired with the story. It provoked a great desire of people to buy “Aladdin” Broadway tickets as not to miss out on the showtime. Don’t miss a chance to see this awesome musical, winner of 10 international awards including Tony Awards!
The price on “Aladdin” tickets varies according to the seat’s prestige. Premium one may cost up to $750 while an average is much more affordable costing for no more than $200.
Best Sites to Buy Aladdin Tickets
|Website||SAVE $10 Coupon||Rating||Tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||Get tickets|
|Code: TNTIX||Get tickets|
Tickets for Aladdin Musical US Tour 2019
The dates of the upcoming events have been already announced on the official musical’s website. “Aladdin” cast will visit many cities around the country (Salt Lake City, Cleveland, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc.) and some places abroad.
Tickets for “Aladdin” on US tour are sold out right away when a new block goes on sale. People know in advance that the show is going to be a breath-taking sight! Tony Award winning musicals are famous for their tough acts to follow. “Aladdin” is definitely one of them.
|Open Run||Salt Lake City, UT||Eccles Theatre||View tickets|
|May 15 – Jun 2||Sacramento, CA||Community Theatre||View tickets|
|Jun 6 – Jun 23||Dallas, TX||Music Hall at Fair Park||View tickets|
|Jun 26 – Jul 14||Houston, TX||The Hobby Center||View tickets|
|Jul 18 – Sept 7||Washington, D.C.||The Kennedy Center||View tickets|
|Sept 10 – Sept 29||Charlotte, NC||Belk Theatre||View tickets|
Why Aladdin musical is awesome?
Discover a whole new world of comedy, magic, unforgettable beauty, and breathtaking spectacle at the hit Broadway Musical, Aladdin. The musical promises to be a thrilling theatrical experience. A love-stricken street urchin, a beautiful Princess, one genie in a lamp, and three magical wishes wow the audience and critics alike – the possibilities are infinite.
Based on the iconic 1992 Disney film, Aladdin narrates the adventures of our young hero, Aladdin, as he tries to woo Princess Jasmine of Agrabah. This might sound like a typical love story, but add a magical lamp (Genie inclusive) and evil incarnate (Jafar), and you have a family spectacle. Can our charming street urchin defeat Jafar and his minions while winning the heart of Princess Jasmine? Buy a ticket and find out in a theatrical way.
“An awesome throwback old-time musical comedy”
The musical features all the catchy tunes we remember from the original film including “A Friend Like Me” and “A Whole New World.” Since Aladdin premiered globally in 2014 at Broadway’s New Amsterdam Theatre, the show has entertained nearly 10 million viewers around the world. The outcome of the musical’s brilliance is 10 international awards (Tony Awards included) and enthusiastic reviews.
The award-winning cast and creative team, which includes legends such as Alan Menken (8 Academy Awards), promises a deliver a dazzling visual spectacle down to the musical numbers. Don’t miss out on Aladdin in 2019! Visit the musical’s website for more information on dates and block sales.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website www.aladdinthemusical.com to read latest news and announcements.
- What’s the duration of the show?The Lion King show lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes including one interval.
- Are there any age limits?The show is intended for ages 8+ and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 4. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre. All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please be aware: children must have a ticket.
- What is the average start time?The performance schedule is not stable. Evening performances begin at 7.00pm or 8:00pm, with matinees at 2.00pm or 3.00pm (start time may be specific for some areas).
- What is the best way to get Aladdin tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a digital lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► Premium tickets (starting at $199) are located in the nest locations in the theater and are usually available even when other seats at a performance are sold out.
- ► Group tickets. The Aladdin group minimum is 20 seats.
- ► TKTS. Tickets can only be purchased in person – on the day of the performance for evening shows, or the day prior for matinee performances.
- Is there a ticket limit?
- ► Officially there is no ticket limits, but some second-market websites don’t sell more than 19 tickets per person per 7 day period.
- ► You can also purchase group ticket. The Lion King group minimum is 20 seats.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, Mid Mezzanine seats for weekdays start at $138 ($93 for weekends) and orchestra at $112 for weekdays ($107 for weekends). Also, you can find a limited number of balcony tickets starting at $97 ($82 weekends). It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- How does the daily ticket lottery work?Choose the performance you want to attend (a separate lottery is held for each performance), fill out the entry form and get a chance to win an opportunity to buy 2 tickets for only $30. More details can be founded at https://lottery.broadwaydirect.com/show/aladdin/
- How to attend the Aladdin show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Save your proof of purchase until the show.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!